100 14th St SW,
Alabaster, AL 35007
- 1,690 sqft
Est. Value* : $142,500
100 14th St SW is a single family home in Alabaster, AL. This home was built in 1971 and includes two bathrooms and 1,690 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. In 6/27/2018, this property sold for $81,750. Today, the estimated home value is around $142,500. Frequently asked questions about 100 14th St SW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 100 14th St SW is located in a community that is home to 20,230 residents, which has increased by 15.1% since 2000. 84% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.33%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 100 14th St SW has a median household income of $61,470 and spends about $49,443 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 100 14th St SW is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 100 14th St SW include Creek View Elementary School, and Thompson High School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 64.6% of the residents near 100 14th St SW have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 100 14th St SW is about 44.9 degrees in January and 80.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 100 14th St SW resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
100 ANCHOR CIR,
$239,900 House For Sale
242 KING ARTHUR PL,
$198,000 House For Sale
309 PARK RD,
$152,900 House For Sale
149 REESE DR,
$155,000 House For Sale
1249 SOUTHWIND DR,
$234,900 House For Sale
212 HIGH RIDGE DR,
$189,900 House For Sale
138 CEDAR BEND DR,
$182,000 House For Sale
2610 BRIDLEWOOD CIR,
$224,900 House For Sale
8005 ROCKHAMPTON CIR,
$192,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Creek View Elementary School||PK-3||879||59.5||14.7||2.62 mi|
|Thompson Intermediate School||4-5||967||49||19.7||1.77 mi|
|Thompson High School||9-12||1,945||115.3||16.8||2.03 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.