Off Market

3520 Cooper Foster Park Rd,

Vermilion, OH 44089
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,471 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $119,200

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,471 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1963

Description

3520 Cooper Foster Park Rd is a single family home in Vermilion, OH. This home was built in 1963 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,471 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, baseboard heating system, and central cooling system. In 8/15/2019, this property sold for $182,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $119,200. Frequently asked questions about 3520 Cooper Foster Park Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 3520 Cooper Foster Park Rd is located in a community that is home to 16,201 residents, which has increased by 3.5% since 2000. 79% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.05%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.81%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3520 Cooper Foster Park Rd has a median household income of $57,489 and spends about $47,151 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3520 Cooper Foster Park Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 3520 Cooper Foster Park Rd include Firelands Elementary School, Firelands High School, and South Amherst Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.6% of the residents near 3520 Cooper Foster Park Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3520 Cooper Foster Park Rd is about 24.3 degrees in January and 72.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 37.1 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3520 Cooper Foster Park Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,471
Year Built
1963
Latitude
41.4
Longitude
-82.32
Cooling
CENTRAL

Price History

Date Price Event
8/15/2019 $182,500 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,444 $0 $0 $36,750
2016 $1,451 $0 $0 $36,750
2015 $1,911 $0 $0 $36,750
2014 $1,947 $0 $0 $36,750
2013 $2,033 $0 $0 $46,767

Local Info

Population
16,201
Median Family Income
$57,489
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.3%
Median Homeowner Age
37.3
Households with Children
79.0%
Unemployment Rate
3.3%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Firelands Elementary School K-5
Firelands High School 9-12
South Amherst Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.