3520 Cooper Foster Park Rd,
Vermilion, OH 44089
- 3 Beds
- 1,471 sqft
Est. Value* : $119,200
- 3 Beds
3520 Cooper Foster Park Rd is a single family home in Vermilion, OH. This home was built in 1963 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,471 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, baseboard heating system, and central cooling system. In 8/15/2019, this property sold for $182,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $119,200. Frequently asked questions about 3520 Cooper Foster Park Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3520 Cooper Foster Park Rd is located in a community that is home to 16,201 residents, which has increased by 3.5% since 2000. 79% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.05%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.81%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3520 Cooper Foster Park Rd has a median household income of $57,489 and spends about $47,151 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3520 Cooper Foster Park Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3520 Cooper Foster Park Rd include Firelands Elementary School, Firelands High School, and South Amherst Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 51.6% of the residents near 3520 Cooper Foster Park Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3520 Cooper Foster Park Rd is about 24.3 degrees in January and 72.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 37.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3520 Cooper Foster Park Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
345 Roxboro Road,
$57,000 House For Sale
314 Essex Road,
$60,000 House For Sale
420 Morton Rd,
$72,000 House For Sale
$54,800 House For Sale
V/L Liberty Ave,
$20,000 House For Sale
5408 Park Drive,
$339,900 House For Sale
14514 Kneisel Rd,
$105,000 House For Sale
620 Coventry Place,
$574,900 House For Sale
4542 Vineyard Dr,
$219,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Firelands Elementary School||K-5||703||36.6||19.2||4.36 mi|
|Firelands High School||9-12||503||28.2||17.8||4.19 mi|
|South Amherst Middle School||6-8||423||29.2||14.4||4.54 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.