3809 Meadow Ln,
Kansas City, MO 64137
- 4 Beds
- 1,740 sqft
Est. Value* : $120,300
- 4 Beds
3809 Meadow Ln is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1950 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,740 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $120,300. Frequently asked questions about 3809 Meadow Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3809 Meadow Ln is located in a community that is home to 11,057 residents, which has increased by 3.7% since 2000. 64.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.56%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.04%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3809 Meadow Ln has a median household income of $51,515 and spends about $43,845 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3809 Meadow Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 35%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 17.1%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3809 Meadow Ln include Crittenton Treatment Center, and Ervin Early Learning Center. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 62.2% of the residents near 3809 Meadow Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3809 Meadow Ln is about 26.4 degrees in January and 78.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3809 Meadow Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5624 E 102ND Street,
$89,000 House For Sale
1017 E 100th Terrace,
$204,900 House For Sale
4507 E 110th Terrace,
$190,000 House For Sale
4701 E Red Bridge Road,
$145,000 House For Sale
8812 Sioux Trail,
$185,000 House For Sale
8828 IROQUOIS Trail,
$229,000 House For Sale
8922 McGee Street,
$144,950 House For Sale
1131 E 78th Street,
$134,500 House For Sale
1134 E 75th Ter,
$125,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Crittenton Treatment Center||K-12||0||0||0||4.1 mi|
|Hickman Mills Freshman Center||9||320||29.3||10.8||2.39 mi|
|Ervin Early Learning Center||PK-K||726||55||13.1||3.52 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.