3842 St Simon Manor Dr,
Houston, TX 77047
- 3 Beds
- 2,704 sqft
Est. Value* : $205,700
- 3 Beds
3842 St Simon Manor Dr is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 2007 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,704 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $205,700. Frequently asked questions about 3842 St Simon Manor Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3842 St Simon Manor Dr is located in a community that is home to 8,598 residents, which has decreased by -1.7% since 2000. 78.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (19.68%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.08%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3842 St Simon Manor Dr has a median household income of $45,672 and spends about $40,482 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3842 St Simon Manor Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 23.9%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 34.7%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3842 St Simon Manor Dr include Fonwood Early Childhood Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 1011 (529 for Math and 482 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 51.3% of the residents near 3842 St Simon Manor Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3842 St Simon Manor Dr is about 40.1 degrees in January and 80.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3842 St Simon Manor Dr resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
13927 Cotton Meadows Lane,
$230,000 House For Sale
14006 Tealcrest Lane,
$275,000 House For Sale
$1,089,000 House For Sale
13951 Grafton Bridge Lane,
$175,000 House For Sale
14007 Merganser Drive,
$235,000 House For Sale
3519 Wigeon Ridge Lane,
$209,900 House For Sale
14018 Autumn Ridge Trail Drive,
$185,000 House For Sale
13934 Brunswick Place Drive,
$240,000 House For Sale
14110 Cypress Meadows Drive,
$234,990 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||17.84 mi|
|Laurenzo Early Childhood Center||PK-K||339||19.5||17.3||9.72 mi|
|Law Elementary||PK-5||807||39.3||20.5||1.26 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.