350 Sterling Dr,
Winter Haven, FL 33884
- 3 Beds
- 1,639 sqft
Est. Value* : $200,700
- 3 Beds
350 Sterling Dr is a single family home in Winter Haven, FL. This home was built in 1994 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,639 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $200,700. Frequently asked questions about 350 Sterling Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 350 Sterling Dr is located in a community that is home to 19,564 residents, which has increased by 15.3% since 2000. 75.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.31%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 350 Sterling Dr has a median household income of $67,807 and spends about $52,707 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 350 Sterling Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 350 Sterling Dr include Denison Middle School, Garden Grove Elementary School, and Winter Haven Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 961 (485 for Math and 476 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 64.0% of the residents near 350 Sterling Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 350 Sterling Dr is about 56.9 degrees in January and 81.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 350 Sterling Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
121 Shelley Dr,
$209,900 House For Sale
158 Morning Glory Circle,
$198,900 House For Sale
7325 Bent Grass Drive,
$375,000 House For Sale
4729 Emerald Palms Court,
$1,160,000 House For Sale
179 Mandolin Drive,
$298,000 House For Sale
4031 CARTERET DR,
$195,000 House For Sale
2976 Plantation Road,
$495,500 House For Sale
1373 Innsbruck Court,
$170,000 House For Sale
721 Santa Maria Drive,
$319,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Denison Middle School||6-8||808||51||15.8||3.79 mi|
|Garden Grove Elementary School||PK-5||542||35||15.4||0.53 mi|
|Winter Haven Senior High School||9-12||2,200||92||23.9||3.35 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.