10196 Frasure Helber Rd is a single family home in Logan, OH. This home includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 960 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $115,300.
Frequently asked questions about 10196 Frasure Helber Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10196 Frasure Helber Rd is located in a community that is home to 18,041 residents, which has increased by 15.8% since 2000. 74.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.85%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10196 Frasure Helber Rd has a median household income of $35,055 and spends about $34,209 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10196 Frasure Helber Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 10196 Frasure Helber Rd include Chieftain Elementary School, Logan High School, and Logan-Hocking Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 60.0% of the residents near 10196 Frasure Helber Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10196 Frasure Helber Rd is about 24.3 degrees in January and 72.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10196 Frasure Helber Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.