65 Montowese St,
Hartford, CT 06114
- 3 Beds
- 1,251 sqft
Est. Value* : $113,100
- 3 Beds
65 Montowese St is a single family home in Hartford, CT. This home was built in 1935 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,251 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, hot water heating system, and cooling system. In 12/5/2018, this property sold for $80,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $113,100. Frequently asked questions about 65 Montowese St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 65 Montowese St is located in a community that is home to 22,189 residents, which has decreased by -8.8% since 2000. 60.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.2%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.95%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 65 Montowese St has a median household income of $52,947 and spends about $44,617 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 65 Montowese St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 37.8%, which is higher than the state average of 6.5%. Property crime risk is 33%, which is higher than the state average of 8.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 65 Montowese St include Asian Studies Academy at Bellizzi School, and Betances STEM Magnet School. The state average SAT score is 986.
- How’s the job market? About 52.4% of the residents near 65 Montowese St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 65 Montowese St is about 24.5 degrees in January and 73.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 39.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 65 Montowese St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
25 Cowles Street,
$179,999 House For Sale
119 Standish Street,
$157,500 House For Sale
14 Lexington Street,
$274,900 House For Sale
30 Goodwin Avenue,
$269,900 House For Sale
23 Bliss Street,
$174,900 House For Sale
117 Ridge Road,
$219,900 House For Sale
15 Lorraine Road,
$259,900 House For Sale
41 Booth Avenue,
$269,900 House For Sale
20 Wright Road,
$258,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Asian Studies Academy at Bellizzi School||PK-8||634||42||15||0.31 mi|
|Betances Early Reading Lab Magnet School||PK-4||300||17.1||17.5||2.09 mi|
|Betances STEM Magnet School||5-8||375||24.4||15.3||0.81 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.