56 Kent Ave,
Felton, DE 19943
- 4 Beds
- 972 sqft
Est. Value* : $132,200
- 4 Beds
- 972 sqft
56 Kent Ave is a single family home in Felton, DE. This home was built in 1950 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 972 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $132,200. Frequently asked questions about 56 Kent Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 56 Kent Ave is located in a community that is home to 8,917 residents, which has increased by 8.2% since 2000. 77.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.01%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 56 Kent Ave has a median household income of $50,735 and spends about $43,373 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 56 Kent Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.6%. Property crime risk is 9.2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 56 Kent Ave include Chipman (W.T.) Middle School, Lake Forest Central Elementary School, and Lake Forest High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 943 (468 for Math and 475 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 972.
- How’s the job market? About 55.6% of the residents near 56 Kent Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 56 Kent Ave is about 32.0 degrees in January and 76.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 17.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 56 Kent Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1437 PEACH BASKET RD,
$339,900 House For Sale
69 FAN BRANCH DR,
$265,000 House For Sale
51 FAN BRANCH DR,
$269,900 House For Sale
22 SETH CT,
$264,900 House For Sale
11 LOIS CT,
$298,000 House For Sale
211 NILE ST,
$239,900 House For Sale
25 E HIGH ST,
$50,000 House For Sale
248 S EMBER DR,
$235,000 House For Sale
$69,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chipman (W.T.) Middle School||6-8||888||57||15.5||6.33 mi|
|Lake Forest Central Elementary School||4-5||615||38||16.1||2.25 mi|
|Lake Forest High School||8-12||949||63||15||2.43 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 5|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.