224 Iron St,
Logan, OH 43138
- 1,060 sqft
Est. Value* : $54,320
224 Iron St is a single family home in Logan, OH. This home includes one bathrooms and 1,060 square feet of living space. Additional features include gas heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $54,320. Frequently asked questions about 224 Iron St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 224 Iron St is located in a community that is home to 18,041 residents, which has increased by 15.8% since 2000. 74.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.85%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 224 Iron St has a median household income of $35,055 and spends about $34,209 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 224 Iron St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 224 Iron St include Chieftain Elementary School, Logan High School, and Logan-Hocking Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 60.0% of the residents near 224 Iron St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 224 Iron St is about 24.3 degrees in January and 72.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 224 Iron St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
349 Friesner Ave.,
$99,900 House For Sale
648 N. Mulberry St.,
$124,900 House For Sale
11428 Walnut Dowler Road,
$215,500 House For Sale
14942 Bradford Drive,
$539,900 House For Sale
28030 Starr Route Rd.,
$29,900 House For Sale
5925 Township Rd. 248,
$239,900 House For Sale
37551 Wandling Rd.,
$99,000 House For Sale
5835 Swartz Mill Rd.,
$499,900 House For Sale
26018 Wildcat Hollow Rd.,
$419,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chieftain Elementary School||PK-4||368||22.5||16.3||4.15 mi|
|Logan High School||9-12||1,160||61||19||2.95 mi|
|Logan-Hocking Middle School||5-8||1,141||69.8||16.3||2.83 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.