106 Maple Ave,
Boonsboro, MD 21713
- 810 sqft
Est. Value* : $221,200
106 Maple Ave is a single family home in Boonsboro, MD. This home was built in 1960 and includes two bathrooms and 810 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, steam heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $221,200. Frequently asked questions about 106 Maple Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 106 Maple Ave is located in a community that is home to 8,425 residents, which has increased by 2.4% since 2000. 76.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.02%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.12%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 106 Maple Ave has a median household income of $52,735 and spends about $44,561 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 106 Maple Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.2%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 106 Maple Ave include Barbara Ingram School for the Arts, and Boonsboro Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1013 (507 for Math and 506 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 984.
- How’s the job market? About 55.2% of the residents near 106 Maple Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 106 Maple Ave is about 29.1 degrees in January and 73.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 25.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 106 Maple Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7435 MOUNTAIN LAUREL RD,
$225,000 House For Sale
316 N MAIN ST,
$335,000 House For Sale
229 N MAIN ST,
$155,000 House For Sale
50 SAINT PAUL ST,
$179,900 House For Sale
$529,000 House For Sale
706 BROOKRIDGE DR,
$350,000 House For Sale
21717 BOONSBORO MOUNTAIN ROAD,
$64,900 House For Sale
19533 WANETA DR,
$729,900 House For Sale
21211 SAN MAR RD,
$264,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Barbara Ingram School for the Arts||9-12||280||20||14||9.22 mi|
|Boonsboro High||9-12||871||53.4||16.3||0.29 mi|
|Boonsboro Elementary||PK-5||526||29.3||17.9||0.34 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.