1108 Weaver Branch Rd,
Bluff City, TN 37618
- 1,196 sqft
Est. Value* : $223,200
- 1,196 sqft
1108 Weaver Branch Rd is a single family home in Bluff City, TN. This home was built in 1978 and includes three bathrooms and 1,196 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $223,200. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Weaver Branch Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Weaver Branch Rd is located in a community that is home to 11,839 residents, which has increased by 7.3% since 2000. 79.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.67%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.94%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Weaver Branch Rd has a median household income of $36,442 and spends about $35,131 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Weaver Branch Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 6.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Weaver Branch Rd include Mary Hughes School, and Sullivan East High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 54.1% of the residents near 1108 Weaver Branch Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Weaver Branch Rd is about 37.0 degrees in January and 80.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Weaver Branch Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
333 Webb Rd,
$219,000 For Sale
487 Lakeshore Rd,
$439,800 For Sale
473 Grovemont Place,
$385,900 For Sale
129 Yellow Sorrell Dr,
$189,000 For Sale
129 Yellow Sorrell Dr,
$185,000 For Sale
101 Violet Lane,
$184,900 For Sale
209 Allison Court,
$365,900 For Sale
152 Allison Timbers Road,
$139,900 For Sale
320 Old Thomas Bridge Road,
$899,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Mary Hughes School||PK-8||432||30.3||14.2||2.5 mi|
|Sullivan East High School||9-12||938||61.5||15.2||6.58 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.