215 N Main St is a single family home in Foster, NE. This home was built in 1910 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 778 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, floor / wall furnace heating system, and wall unit cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $30,520.
Frequently asked questions about 215 N Main St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 N Main St is located in a community that is home to 1,435 residents, which has decreased by -7.7% since 2000. 72.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.3%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.01%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N Main St has a median household income of $38,488 and spends about $36,353 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N Main St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N Main St include Osmond Elementary School, and Osmond High School.
- How’s the job market? About 60.9% of the residents near 215 N Main St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 0.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N Main St is about 22.4 degrees in January and 74.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 20.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N Main St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.