215 Cherokee Ave S,
Grand Island, NE 68803
- 3 Beds
- 1,134 sqft
Est. Value* : $209,300
- 3 Beds
- 1,134 sqft
215 Cherokee Ave S is a single family home in Grand Island, NE. This home was built in 2013 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,134 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, steam heating system, and central cooling system. In 9/5/2014, this property sold for $145,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $209,300. Frequently asked questions about 215 Cherokee Ave S and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 Cherokee Ave S is located in a community that is home to 20,854 residents, which has increased by 3.1% since 2000. 71.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.51%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.15%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Cherokee Ave S has a median household income of $40,252 and spends about $37,290 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Cherokee Ave S is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 11.5%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Cherokee Ave S include Grand Island Senior High School, Shoemaker Elementary School, and Westridge Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 51.2% of the residents near 215 Cherokee Ave S have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Cherokee Ave S is about 20.8 degrees in January and 74.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 25.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Cherokee Ave S resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
132 Lincoln Avenue,
$139,500 For Sale
$96,000 For Sale
6907 Avenue K,
$335,000 For Sale
803 E 37th Street,
$163,900 For Sale
4710 Linden Drive,
$269,900 For Sale
195 M Avenue,
$269,000 For Sale
604 E 8th Street,
$259,900 For Sale
3112 4th Avenue,
$147,900 For Sale
322 W 21st Street,
$158,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Grand Island Senior High School||9-12||2,483||140.2||17.7||2.79 mi|
|Shoemaker Elementary School||PK-5||381||25.7||14.7||0.22 mi|
|Westridge Middle School||6-8||695||53.4||12.9||0.76 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.