Off Market

2206 Mariposa Ln,

Harlingen, TX 78550
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,490 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $98,340

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,490 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1980

Description

2206 Mariposa Ln is a single family home in Harlingen, TX. This home was built in 1980 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,490 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $98,340. Frequently asked questions about 2206 Mariposa Ln and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2206 Mariposa Ln is located in a community that is home to 51,018 residents, which has increased by 24.5% since 2000. 76.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.27%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.34%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2206 Mariposa Ln has a median household income of $41,087 and spends about $37,583 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2206 Mariposa Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 11.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 2206 Mariposa Ln include Coakley Middle, Dr Abraham P Cano Freshman Academy, and Early College High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 931 (466 for Math and 465 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.2% of the residents near 2206 Mariposa Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2206 Mariposa Ln is about 48.3 degrees in January and 83.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 27.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2206 Mariposa Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,490
Year Built
1980
Latitude
26.17
Longitude
-97.66
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $2,753 $0 $0 $109,517
2017 $2,753 $0 $0 $109,517
2016 $2,477 $0 $0 $98,667
2015 $2,495 $0 $0 $99,725

Local Info

Population
51,018
Median Family Income
$41,087
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.2%
Median Homeowner Age
31.3
Households with Children
76.9%
Unemployment Rate
7.5%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Coakley Middle 6-8
Dr Abraham P Cano Freshman Academy   9
Early College High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!