2154 32nd Ave,
Columbus, NE 68601
- 3 Beds
- 768 sqft
Est. Value* : $103,600
- 3 Beds
- 768 sqft
2154 32nd Ave is a single family home in Columbus, NE. This home was built in 1950 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 768 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $103,600. Frequently asked questions about 2154 32nd Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2154 32nd Ave is located in a community that is home to 24,607 residents, which has increased by 8.3% since 2000. 71.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.11%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.06%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2154 32nd Ave has a median household income of $40,803 and spends about $37,591 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2154 32nd Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2154 32nd Ave include Columbus High School, Columbus Middle School, and Emerson Elementary School.
- How’s the job market? About 52.3% of the residents near 2154 32nd Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2154 32nd Ave is about 23.6 degrees in January and 74.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 22.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2154 32nd Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3921 12th Street,
$158,000 For Sale
2625 38th Street,
$237,000 For Sale
2554 47th Avenue,
$74,500 For Sale
2115 33rd Street,
$230,000 For Sale
1622 19th Street,
$105,000 For Sale
1616 2nd Street,
$79,000 For Sale
14152 S Road,
$289,000 For Sale
230 Road E,
$365,000 For Sale
326 Gerrard Avenue,
$75,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Columbus High School||9-12||1,164||72||16.1||0.71 mi|
|Columbus Middle School||5-8||845||59||14.3||0.59 mi|
|Emerson Elementary School||PK-4||329||16.6||19.8||0.51 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.