206 W Cole Rd,
Fremont, OH 43420
- 3 Beds
- 1,892 sqft
Est. Value* : $99,120
- 3 Beds
206 W Cole Rd is a single family home in Fremont, OH. This home was built in 1950 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,892 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $99,120. Frequently asked questions about 206 W Cole Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 W Cole Rd is located in a community that is home to 32,055 residents, which has decreased by -0.9% since 2000. 72.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 W Cole Rd has a median household income of $44,312 and spends about $39,636 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 W Cole Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 7.8%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 W Cole Rd include Fremont Middle School, Fremont Ross High School, and Lutz Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 60.4% of the residents near 206 W Cole Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 W Cole Rd is about 26.1 degrees in January and 71.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 W Cole Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1493 Autumnwoods Dr,
$280,000 House For Sale
310 Morrison St,
$67,000 House For Sale
1316 Cherry Street,
$124,900 House For Sale
545 N Brush Street,
$51,500 House For Sale
124 Ridgeview St,
$239,900 House For Sale
505 David St,
$109,000 House For Sale
4311 County Road 183,
$175,750 House For Sale
2721 North State Route 53,
$2,400,000 House For Sale
9515 W State Route 163,
$249,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fremont Middle School||6-8||956||56.4||16.9||1.72 mi|
|Fremont Ross High School||9-12||1,101||57.5||19.1||2.85 mi|
|Lutz Elementary School||PK-5||283||17.2||16.4||1.28 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.