4518 Delridge Way SW, # A, is a condominium unit in Seattle, WA. This home was built in 2014 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,620 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and floor / wall furnace heating system. In 10/9/2014, this property sold for $409,950. Today, the estimated home value is around $635,700.
Frequently asked questions about 4518 Delridge Way SW, # A, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4518 Delridge Way SW, # A, is located in a community that is home to 22,289 residents, which has increased by 12.3% since 2000. 64.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (19.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.06%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4518 Delridge Way SW, # A, has a median household income of $41,550 and spends about $38,091 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4518 Delridge Way SW, # A, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.1%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 16.9%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4518 Delridge Way SW, # A, include Cascadia Elementary, and Cleveland High School STEM. The average SAT score for this area is about 1033 (523 for Math and 510 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 53.1% of the residents near 4518 Delridge Way SW, # A, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4518 Delridge Way SW, # A, is about 39.3 degrees in January and 63.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4518 Delridge Way SW, # A, resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.