2213 Boxwood Ln,
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
- 3 Beds
- 1,660 sqft
Est. Value* : $224,600
- 3 Beds
2213 Boxwood Ln is a single family home in Mechanicsburg, PA. This home was built in 1984 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,660 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and cooling system. In 10/14/2014, this property sold for $215,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $224,600. Frequently asked questions about 2213 Boxwood Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2213 Boxwood Ln is located in a community that is home to 58,225 residents, which has increased by 3.7% since 2000. 72.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.56%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.25%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2213 Boxwood Ln has a median household income of $70,557 and spends about $54,131 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2213 Boxwood Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1052 (543 for Math and 509 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 64.5% of the residents near 2213 Boxwood Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2213 Boxwood Ln is about 23.0 degrees in January and 68.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2213 Boxwood Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2401 ASCOTT WAY,
$550,000 House For Sale
2338 S MARKET ST,
$355,500 House For Sale
104 WINDRUSH LN,
$425,000 House For Sale
112 ELLESMERE LN,
$1,050,000 House For Sale
2243 S MARKET ST,
$209,900 House For Sale
2600 S MARKET ST,
$384,900 House For Sale
124 ROUND RIDGE RD,
$339,900 House For Sale
21 Big Horn Avenue,
$224,900 House For Sale
111 KIM ACRES DR,
$239,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.