23419 82nd St,
Salem, WI 53168
- 3 Beds
- 1,096 sqft
Est. Value* : $206,800
- 3 Beds
23419 82nd St is a single family home in Salem, WI. This home was built in 2004 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,096 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 3/6/2019, this property sold for $221,200. Today, the estimated home value is around $206,800. Frequently asked questions about 23419 82nd St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 23419 82nd St is located in a community that is home to 9,225 residents, which has increased by 8.2% since 2000. 78.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.98%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.51%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 23419 82nd St has a median household income of $60,930 and spends about $48,990 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 23419 82nd St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 23419 82nd St include Central High, and Salem Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 53.0% of the residents near 23419 82nd St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 23419 82nd St is about 18.5 degrees in January and 72.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 43.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 23419 82nd St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
24814 69th Street,
$289,900 House For Sale
20515 75th Street,
$949,900 House For Sale
23609 124th St,
$163,900 House For Sale
404 Joren Trail,
$144,900 House For Sale
180 Tree Line Dr,
$249,900 House For Sale
52 Burnette Dr,
$19,250 House For Sale
115 W Lake St,
$149,900 House For Sale
16725 93rd Street,
$335,000 House For Sale
703 South 4th Street,
$194,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central High||9-12||1,141||68.8||16.5||1 mi|
|Salem Elementary||PK-8||969||57.5||16.8||1.29 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.