302 Hawthorne Rd,
Iowa Falls, IA 50126
Est. Value* : N/A
302 Hawthorne Rd is a single family home in Iowa Falls, IA. Frequently asked questions about 302 Hawthorne Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 Hawthorne Rd is located in a community that is home to 7,176 residents, which has decreased by -2.9% since 2000. 69.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.64%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.3%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 Hawthorne Rd has a median household income of $36,500 and spends about $35,130 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 Hawthorne Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 Hawthorne Rd include Iowa Falls - Alden High School, Pineview Elementary, and Riverbend Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 54.6% of the residents near 302 Hawthorne Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 Hawthorne Rd is about 19.2 degrees in January and 75.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 Hawthorne Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
29193 170th Street,
$155,000 House For Sale
11689 Hwy D20,
$300,000 House For Sale
112 N Iowa Street,
$200,000 House For Sale
210 W Cedar Street,
$89,500 House For Sale
318 S Illinois Street,
$90,000 House For Sale
312 + 320 Grant Street,
$159,900 House For Sale
202 2nd Street,
$114,900 House For Sale
602 E Minnie Street,
$136,900 House For Sale
2631 Wright Ave,
$279,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Iowa Falls - Alden High School||9-12||437||31.3||13.9||1.28 mi|
|Pineview Elementary||PK-1||317||23||13.7||0.53 mi|
|Riverbend Middle School||6-8||191||12.8||14.8||0.9 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.