3034 Washington Blvd,
Indianapolis, IN 46205
- 4 Beds
- 2,602 sqft
Est. Value* : $212,800
- 4 Beds
3034 Washington Blvd is a single family home in Indianapolis, IN. This home was built in 1910 and includes four bedrooms and 2,602 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $212,800. Frequently asked questions about 3034 Washington Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3034 Washington Blvd is located in a community that is home to 31,362 residents, which has decreased by -8.4% since 2000. 60.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.73%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.17%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3034 Washington Blvd has a median household income of $39,832 and spends about $36,837 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3034 Washington Blvd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 27.3%, which is higher than the state average of 9%. Property crime risk is 26.2%, which is higher than the state average of 8.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3034 Washington Blvd include Arlington Community Middle School, Arsenal Technical High School, and Center for Inquiry School 27. The average SAT score for this area is about 1046 (519 for Math and 527 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 997.
- How’s the job market? About 54.4% of the residents near 3034 Washington Blvd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3034 Washington Blvd is about 25.7 degrees in January and 75.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3034 Washington Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2502 North Talbott Street,
$499,900 House For Sale
3035 Guilford Avenue,
$54,900 House For Sale
2409 North Carrollton Avenue,
$300,000 House For Sale
2809 Macpherson Avenue,
$384,900 House For Sale
2808 Boulevard Place,
$159,900 House For Sale
2549 Columbia Avenue,
$125,000 House For Sale
2705 Shriver Avenue,
$149,900 House For Sale
508 East 20th Street,
$429,000 House For Sale
2043 Bellefontaine Street,
$475,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Arlington Community Middle School||7-8||273||50||5.4||2.27 mi|
|Arsenal Technical High School||9-12||1,960||153||12.8||2.47 mi|
|Center for Inquiry School 27||PK-8||443||27||16.4||1.28 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.