38797 320th St,
Moorhead, IA 51558
- 5 Beds
- 1,524 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 5 Beds
38797 320th St is a single family home in Moorhead, IA. This home was built in 1920 and includes five bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,524 square feet of living space. Frequently asked questions about 38797 320th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 38797 320th St is located in a community that is home to 597 residents, which has decreased by -10.4% since 2000. 76% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.11%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (11.61%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 38797 320th St has a median household income of $34,958 and spends about $34,304 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 38797 320th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 38797 320th St include West Harrison Elementary, and West Harrison High School.
- How’s the job market? About 72.0% of the residents near 38797 320th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 38797 320th St is about 18.2 degrees in January and 74.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 38797 320th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
825 E Superior Street,
$95,000 House For Sale
1210 N Street,
$115,000 House For Sale
835 N 11 Circle,
$355,000 House For Sale
28839 Jackson Avenue,
$129,900 House For Sale
10505 N 53 Street,
$725,000 House For Sale
$64,950 House For Sale
9018 Timberline Dr,
$249,900 House For Sale
5768 Girard Dr.,
$224,900 House For Sale
6415 N 80 Circle,
$190,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|West Harrison Elementary||PK-5||127||11.6||10.9||17.13 mi|
|West Harrison High School||6-12||178||10.9||16.2||17.09 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.