Off Market

386 Blue Reef Dr,

Hiawatha, IA 52233
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $193,900

Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home

Description

386 Blue Reef Dr is a single family home in Hiawatha, IA. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $193,900. Frequently asked questions about 386 Blue Reef Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 386 Blue Reef Dr is located in a community that is home to 6,389 residents, which has increased by 26.7% since 2000. 64.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.81%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 386 Blue Reef Dr has a median household income of $46,987 and spends about $41,132 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 386 Blue Reef Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 3.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 386 Blue Reef Dr include Harding Middle School, John F Kennedy High School, and Nixon Elementary School.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.6% of the residents near 386 Blue Reef Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 386 Blue Reef Dr is about 21.5 degrees in January and 76.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 386 Blue Reef Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Latitude
42.05
Longitude
-91.67
New Construction
No
Garage
Yes

Local Info

Population
6,389
Median Family Income
$46,987
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.6%
Median Homeowner Age
32.3
Households with Children
64.7%
Unemployment Rate
2.7%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Harding Middle School 6-8
John F Kennedy High School 9-12
Nixon Elementary School PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week