386 Center Point Dr,
Montezuma, IA 50171
- 1,421 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
386 Center Point Dr is a single family home in Montezuma, IA. This home was built in 1955 and includes 1,421 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Frequently asked questions about 386 Center Point Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 386 Center Point Dr is located in a community that is home to 3,277 residents, which has decreased by -2.2% since 2000. 74.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (11.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 386 Center Point Dr has a median household income of $40,491 and spends about $37,511 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 386 Center Point Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 386 Center Point Dr include Montezuma Elementary School, Montezuma High School, and Montezuma Junior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 55.5% of the residents near 386 Center Point Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 386 Center Point Dr is about 19.6 degrees in January and 75.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 386 Center Point Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
610 11th Avenue,
$54,900 House For Sale
608 11th Avenue,
$54,900 House For Sale
615 11th Avenue,
$61,900 House For Sale
613 11th Avenue,
$308,500 House For Sale
607 11th Avenue,
$57,900 House For Sale
325 N C Street,
$120,000 House For Sale
2279 Dakota Wood Drive,
$395,000 House For Sale
L11PH1 Southgate Business Park,
$159,500 House For Sale
Lot 22 Eagle Creek Drive,
$35,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Montezuma Elementary School||PK-5||285||22.3||12.7||3.18 mi|
|Montezuma High School||9-12||169||13.4||12.5||3.2 mi|
|Montezuma Junior High School||6-8||72||5.6||12.8||3.17 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.