37 Woodford Dr,
Millbrook, AL 36054
- 2,608 sqft
Est. Value* : $172,800
- 2,608 sqft
37 Woodford Dr is a single family home in Millbrook, AL. This home was built in 2004 and includes two bathrooms and 2,608 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $172,800. Frequently asked questions about 37 Woodford Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 37 Woodford Dr is located in a community that is home to 8,591 residents, which has increased by 67% since 2000. 81.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.06%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.21%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 37 Woodford Dr has a median household income of $48,910 and spends about $42,326 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 37 Woodford Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 4.8%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 37 Woodford Dr include Airport Road Intermediate School, and Millbrook Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 52.8% of the residents near 37 Woodford Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 37 Woodford Dr is about 41.8 degrees in January and 79.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 37 Woodford Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5333 Sycamore Dr.,
$147,900 For Sale
3115 Old Mill Run,
$226,000 For Sale
4321 Millwood Lane,
$345,000 For Sale
4085 Oliver Drive,
$33,000 For Sale
254 Cantabury Lane,
$339,400 For Sale
49 Turtle Drive,
$137,000 For Sale
356 Ashton Park Drive,
$269,900 For Sale
320 Ashton Park,
$259,500 For Sale
258 Meadow Lane Drive,
$118,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Airport Road Intermediate School||3-4||705||34||20.7||1.39 mi|
|Coosada Elementary School||PK-2||997||56||17.8||0.85 mi|
|Millbrook Middle School||5-8||1,203||53||22.6||0.16 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.