7525 Fordham Creek Ln is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 2003 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,075 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $247,700.
Frequently asked questions about 7525 Fordham Creek Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7525 Fordham Creek Ln is located in a community that is home to 35,690 residents, which has increased by 23.5% since 2000. 77.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.97%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.72%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7525 Fordham Creek Ln has a median household income of $57,354 and spends about $47,101 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7525 Fordham Creek Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 7525 Fordham Creek Ln include Lake Gem Elementary, Maynard Evans High, and Robinswood Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 923 (476 for Math and 447 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 54.2% of the residents near 7525 Fordham Creek Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7525 Fordham Creek Ln is about 51.3 degrees in January and 81.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 60.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7525 Fordham Creek Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.