6339 Ramblewood Dr,
Mentor, OH 44060
- 4 Beds
- 2,168 sqft
Est. Value* : $214,000
- 4 Beds
6339 Ramblewood Dr is a single family home in Mentor, OH. This home was built in 1967 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,168 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, steam heating system, and central cooling system. In 8/15/2019, this property sold for $228,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $214,000. Frequently asked questions about 6339 Ramblewood Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 6339 Ramblewood Dr is located in a community that is home to 69,190 residents, which has decreased by -3.9% since 2000. 78.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.51%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.74%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6339 Ramblewood Dr has a median household income of $67,341 and spends about $52,479 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6339 Ramblewood Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 5.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 6339 Ramblewood Dr include Mentor High School, Orchard Hollow Elementary School, and Shore Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 60.7% of the residents near 6339 Ramblewood Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6339 Ramblewood Dr is about 24.3 degrees in January and 73.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 56.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6339 Ramblewood Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6243 Foxwood Ct,
$249,000 House For Sale
6221 Center St , 207,
$112,000 House For Sale
5802 Mallard Ct,
$300,000 House For Sale
8084 Eastway Dr,
$224,900 House For Sale
6243 Bryson Drive,
$215,000 House For Sale
7165 Maple St,
$390,924 House For Sale
5548 Green Oak Ave,
$149,900 House For Sale
7804 Saint James Dr,
$329,000 House For Sale
6389 Dawson Blvd,
$359,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Mentor High School||9-12||2,647||119.1||22.2||0.52 mi|
|Orchard Hollow Elementary School||K-5||413||22||18.7||0.31 mi|
|Shore Middle School||6-8||569||35||16.2||1.33 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 3.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.