6 Summit Ave,
Easthampton, MA 01027
- 2 Beds
- 720 sqft
Est. Value* : $200,400
- 2 Beds
6 Summit Ave is a single family home in Easthampton, MA. This home was built in 1945 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 720 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $200,400. Frequently asked questions about 6 Summit Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 6 Summit Ave is located in a community that is home to 16,948 residents, which has increased by 2.5% since 2000. 69.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.33%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.71%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6 Summit Ave has a median household income of $59,193 and spends about $48,049 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6 Summit Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 6 Summit Ave include Center School, and Easthampton High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1020 (506 for Math and 514 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 53.2% of the residents near 6 Summit Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6 Summit Ave is about 26.9 degrees in January and 70.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 50.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6 Summit Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5 Vadnais St,
$279,900 House For Sale
94 Hillview Rd,
$325,000 House For Sale
2 River Ter,
$249,900 House For Sale
1140 Florence Rd,
$1,800,000 House For Sale
73 East St,
$249,900 House For Sale
1446 Dwight St,
$199,900 House For Sale
17 Valley View Drive,
$960,000 House For Sale
59 Queen St,
$212,800 House For Sale
60 King St,
$229,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Center School||K-4||194||14.6||13.2||1.43 mi|
|Easthampton High||9-12||471||31.5||14.9||0.92 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.