Carter Plz is a single family home in Gatlinburg, TN. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $21,120.
Frequently asked questions about Carter Plz and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? Carter Plz is located in a community that is home to 4,949 residents, which has increased by 53.2% since 2000. 72.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.02%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.29%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near Carter Plz has a median household income of $45,422 and spends about $40,353 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding Carter Plz is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 16.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to Carter Plz include Boyds Creek Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 55% of the residents near Carter Plz have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for Carter Plz is about 35 degrees in January and 77 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? Carter Plz resides in an area with moderate flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.