506 Gresham St,
Baytown, TX 77520
- 3 Beds
- 1,408 sqft
Est. Value* : $117,600
- 3 Beds
506 Gresham St is a single family home in Baytown, TX. This home was built in 1950 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,408 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $117,600. Frequently asked questions about 506 Gresham St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 506 Gresham St is located in a community that is home to 47,724 residents, which has increased by 4% since 2000. 74% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.02%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 506 Gresham St has a median household income of $46,428 and spends about $40,753 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 506 Gresham St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 13.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 506 Gresham St include Alamo Elementary, Horace Mann J H, and Impact Early College High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 946 (500 for Math and 446 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 54.7% of the residents near 506 Gresham St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 506 Gresham St is about 42.5 degrees in January and 80.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 506 Gresham St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
408 Harold St,
$162,000 House For Sale
401 Morrell Street,
$139,999 House For Sale
211 Pamela Drive,
$129,000 House For Sale
503 Pamela Drive,
$162,500 House For Sale
515 Harold Ln Lane,
$168,000 House For Sale
207 Pamela Drive,
$145,000 House For Sale
210 Park Street,
$199,900 House For Sale
701 River Bend Dr,
$179,900 House For Sale
800 N Jones Street,
$198,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Alamo Elementary||PK-5||782||46.9||16.6||3.06 mi|
|Horace Mann J H||6-8||1,008||62.8||16||1.84 mi|
|Impact Early College High School||9-12||380||17||22.3||1.51 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.