1179 Sovereign Dr,
Loveland, OH 45140
- 3 Beds
- 1,812 sqft
Est. Value* : $203,700
- 3 Beds
- 1,812 sqft
1179 Sovereign Dr is a single family home in Loveland, OH. This home was built in 1984 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,812 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 8/10/2016, this property sold for $192,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $203,700. Frequently asked questions about 1179 Sovereign Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1179 Sovereign Dr is located in a community that is home to 41,904 residents, which has increased by 22.6% since 2000. 80.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.8%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1179 Sovereign Dr has a median household income of $74,036 and spends about $55,851 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1179 Sovereign Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1179 Sovereign Dr include Boyd E Smith Elementary School, Milford Junior High School, and Milford Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1099 (556 for Math and 543 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 60.1% of the residents near 1179 Sovereign Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1179 Sovereign Dr is about 25.0 degrees in January and 72.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1179 Sovereign Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1704 Old Silo Drive,
$219,900 For Sale
6478 Smith Road,
$144,900 For Sale
6334 Bold Greenback Drive,
$325,000 For Sale
1390 Fay Road,
$220,000 For Sale
1016 Anthony Lane,
$159,900 For Sale
1396 Lela Lane,
$213,000 For Sale
1408 Lela Lane,
$210,000 For Sale
6127 Geneva Court,
$399,000 For Sale
842 Old Mill Drive,
$318,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Boyd E Smith Elementary School||K-6||500||24||20.8||1.01 mi|
|Milford Junior High School||4-8||1,064||49||21.7||2.14 mi|
|Milford Senior High School||9-12||1,944||104||18.6||2.34 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.