1108 Tobacco Rd,
Clarksville, TN 37042
- 1,144 sqft
Est. Value* : $124,600
- 1,144 sqft
1108 Tobacco Rd is a single family home in Clarksville, TN. This home was built in 1988 and includes two bathrooms and 1,144 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. In 5/25/2017, this property sold for $74,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $124,600. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Tobacco Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Tobacco Rd is located in a community that is home to 48,899 residents, which has increased by 31.9% since 2000. 80.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (20.15%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.71%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Tobacco Rd has a median household income of $38,563 and spends about $36,366 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Tobacco Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 6.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Tobacco Rd include Barkers Mill Elementary, and Middle College @ Austin Peay State University. The average SAT score for this area is about 944 (470 for Math and 474 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 63.3% of the residents near 1108 Tobacco Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Tobacco Rd is about 35.9 degrees in January and 76.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Tobacco Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2881 Mcmanus Cir,
$227,000 For Sale
621 Pembrook Pl,
$138,000 For Sale
3407 Chaney Ln,
$179,900 For Sale
3404 Oak Lawn Dr,
$147,900 For Sale
869 Gordon Pl,
$182,900 For Sale
1142 Schatten St,
$147,500 For Sale
1270 Archwood Dr,
$197,000 For Sale
1424 Addison Dr,
$205,500 For Sale
309 Burch Rd,
$165,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Barkers Mill Elementary||PK-5||980||64||15.3||1.37 mi|
|Middle College @ Austin Peay State University||11-12||114||4||28.5||7.46 mi|
|West Creek High||9-12||1,415||73||19.3||1.78 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.