11209 Crestwood Dr S is a single family home in Seattle, WA. This home was built in 1945 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 870 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 11/19/2018, this property sold for $425,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $405,000.
Frequently asked questions about 11209 Crestwood Dr S and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11209 Crestwood Dr S is located in a community that is home to 18,348 residents, which has increased by 3.2% since 2000. 67.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.53%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11209 Crestwood Dr S has a median household income of $51,679 and spends about $43,896 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11209 Crestwood Dr S is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.7%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 21.4%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11209 Crestwood Dr S include Campbell Hill Elementary School, Dimmitt Middle School, and Renton Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1057 (533 for Math and 524 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 57.8% of the residents near 11209 Crestwood Dr S have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11209 Crestwood Dr S is about 35.8 degrees in January and 65.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11209 Crestwood Dr S resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.