Off Market

3865 190th St,

Estherville, IA 51334
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home

Description

3865 190th St is a single family home in Estherville, IA. Frequently asked questions about 3865 190th St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 3865 190th St is located in a community that is home to 7,709 residents, which has decreased by -4.7% since 2000. 68.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.88%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.16%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3865 190th St has a median household income of $32,454 and spends about $32,757 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3865 190th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 7.6%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 3865 190th St include Demoney Elementary, Estherville Lincoln Central High School, and Estherville Lincoln Central Middle School.
  • How’s the job market? About 56.9% of the residents near 3865 190th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3865 190th St is about 21.3 degrees in January and 76.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3865 190th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Latitude
43.37
Longitude
-94.82
New Construction
No

Local Info

Population
7,709
Median Family Income
$32,454
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.0%
Median Homeowner Age
39.0
Households with Children
68.5%
Unemployment Rate
3.4%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Demoney Elementary   PK-4
Estherville Lincoln Central High School 9-12
Estherville Lincoln Central Middle School 5-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.