1004 Baker Ave,
Geneva, AL 36340
- 1,951 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,951 sqft
1004 Baker Ave is a single family home in Geneva, AL. This home was built in 1984 and includes two bathrooms and 1,951 square feet of living space. Additional features include forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1004 Baker Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1004 Baker Ave is located in a community that is home to 5,682 residents, which has increased by 7.4% since 2000. 70.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.57%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1004 Baker Ave has a median household income of $31,503 and spends about $32,181 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1004 Baker Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1004 Baker Ave include Geneva High School, and Geneva Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 65.3% of the residents near 1004 Baker Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1004 Baker Ave is about 50.1 degrees in January and 79.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1004 Baker Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
101 North Live Oak Street,
$240,000 For Sale
812 DEERWOOD Estates,
$698,000 For Sale
139 Clemmons Circle,
$84,900 For Sale
11317 N N State Highway,
$219,900 For Sale
2213 County Road 72 .,
$113,900 For Sale
1009 Hwy 177,
$169,900 For Sale
112 S Armstrong Drive,
$59,900 For Sale
1628 County Road 643 .,
$99,900 For Sale
4100 County Road 651,
$178,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Geneva High School||9-12||334||23||14.5||0.67 mi|
|Geneva Middle School||6-8||303||20.1||15||0.79 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.