1002 Lake Region Cir,
Wetumpka, AL 36092
- 2,182 sqft
Est. Value* : $162,500
1002 Lake Region Cir is a single family home in Wetumpka, AL. This home was built in 1972 and includes two bathrooms and 2,182 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $162,500. Frequently asked questions about 1002 Lake Region Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1002 Lake Region Cir is located in a community that is home to 19,673 residents, which has increased by 21.5% since 2000. 77.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.33%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.51%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1002 Lake Region Cir has a median household income of $39,128 and spends about $36,636 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1002 Lake Region Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 7%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 50.4% of the residents near 1002 Lake Region Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1002 Lake Region Cir is about 44.5 degrees in January and 79.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 59.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1002 Lake Region Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
988 Lake Region Circle,
$449,500 House For Sale
53 Lake Region Lane,
$194,000 House For Sale
695 CARTWRIGHT Road,
$364,900 House For Sale
356 Myrick Drive,
$324,900 House For Sale
32 Lake Shore Dr.,
$58,900 House For Sale
0 Pine Needle Drive,
$17,000 House For Sale
355 Mimosa Road,
$740,000 House For Sale
30 Walnut Lane,
$499,900 House For Sale
68 Twin Oak Drive,
$124,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.