1410 Beverly Ln,
Casselberry, FL 32707
- 3 Beds
- 1,535 sqft
Est. Value* : $217,900
- 3 Beds
- 1,535 sqft
1410 Beverly Ln is a single family home in Casselberry, FL. This home was built in 1985 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,535 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $217,900. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Beverly Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Beverly Ln is located in a community that is home to 35,605 residents, which has increased by 37.2% since 2000. 69.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.03%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.99%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Beverly Ln has a median household income of $61,507 and spends about $49,335 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Beverly Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 9.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Beverly Ln include Lake Howell High School, South Seminole Middle School, and Sterling Park Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (520 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 61.3% of the residents near 1410 Beverly Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Beverly Ln is about 51.6 degrees in January and 80.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Beverly Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
216 Twelve League Circle,
$285,000 For Sale
320 Redwing Way,
$205,000 For Sale
3505 Buffam Place,
$229,900 For Sale
2040 Crossvine Ln,
$350,000 For Sale
710 Gentry Court,
$329,900 For Sale
3719 N Saint Lucie Drive,
$307,500 For Sale
2974 Harbour Landing Way,
$415,000 For Sale
1187 Falling Pine Court,
$479,000 For Sale
443 WOODCREST STREET,
$375,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lake Howell High School||9-12||2,182||114||19.1||2.62 mi|
|South Seminole Middle School||6-8||1,140||77||14.8||1.76 mi|
|Sterling Park Elementary School||PK-5||816||59||13.8||1.51 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.