1410 Beacon Dr,
Port Charlotte, FL 33952
- 1,401 sqft
Est. Value* : $148,100
- 1,401 sqft
1410 Beacon Dr is a single family home in Port Charlotte, FL. This home was built in 1979 and includes two bathrooms and 1,401 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 7/23/2018, this property sold for $170,400. Today, the estimated home value is around $148,100. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Beacon Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Beacon Dr is located in a community that is home to 31,288 residents, which has increased by 10.7% since 2000. 67.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.48%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.91%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Beacon Dr has a median household income of $34,499 and spends about $33,966 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Beacon Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Beacon Dr include Kingsway Elementary School, Port Charlotte High School, and Port Charlotte Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1034 (517 for Math and 517 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 53.3% of the residents near 1410 Beacon Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Beacon Dr is about 52.4 degrees in January and 80.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Beacon Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
22528 Laika Avenue,
$199,900 For Sale
23249 Abeline Avenue,
$164,900 For Sale
1370 Algiers St.,
$204,995 For Sale
1586 Achilles st,
$174,900 For Sale
22303 Adorn Avenue,
$269,900 For Sale
22442 Esplanade Ave,
$229,000 For Sale
1267 TIFT ST,
$164,900 For Sale
22302 Walton Avenue,
$219,000 For Sale
23279 Kim AVE,
$189,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Kingsway Elementary School||PK-5||633||46||13.7||0.48 mi|
|Port Charlotte High School||9-12||1,546||79||19.5||4.96 mi|
|Port Charlotte Middle School||6-8||811||41||19.7||0.55 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.