14107 Winterdale Dr,
Grand Island, FL 32735
- 3 Beds
- 1,612 sqft
Est. Value* : $203,500
- 3 Beds
- 1,612 sqft
14107 Winterdale Dr is a single family home in Grand Island, FL. This home was built in 2001 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,612 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $203,500. Frequently asked questions about 14107 Winterdale Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14107 Winterdale Dr is located in a community that is home to 1,825 residents, which has increased by 21.6% since 2000. 74% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (17.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14107 Winterdale Dr has a median household income of $50,214 and spends about $43,123 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14107 Winterdale Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14107 Winterdale Dr include Eustis Heights Elementary School, Eustis High School, and Eustis Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1019 (513 for Math and 506 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 56.4% of the residents near 14107 Winterdale Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14107 Winterdale Dr is about 53.3 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14107 Winterdale Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2006 OAKBEND DR,
$239,000 For Sale
3332 INDIAN Trail,
$725,000 For Sale
53 W. Herrick Drive,
$80,000 For Sale
37948 Jim Daughtery Road,
$575,000 For Sale
37102 OAK LN,
$199,000 For Sale
501 Tutuola Ave,
$259,000 For Sale
51 Wafford Streeet,
$239,900 For Sale
38650 Marshall Street,
$150,000 For Sale
3303 LANDING VW,
$329,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Eustis Heights Elementary School||PK-5||651||47||13.8||3.93 mi|
|Eustis High School||9-12||1,258||62||20.2||4.16 mi|
|Eustis Middle School||6-8||920||56||16.4||5.05 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.