1410 Barlow Ct is a single family home in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. This home was built in 2004 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,669 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 2/6/2017, this property sold for $675,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $644,500.
Frequently asked questions about 1410 Barlow Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Barlow Ct is located in a community that is home to 24,470 residents, which has increased by 33% since 2000. 71% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.2%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Barlow Ct has a median household income of $84,670 and spends about $60,633 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Barlow Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 17.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Barlow Ct include Marsh Pointe Elementary, and Watson B. Duncan Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (503 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 64.3% of the residents near 1410 Barlow Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Barlow Ct is about 51.7 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 68.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Barlow Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.