Off Market

1410 Cowart Rd,

Cocoa, FL 32922
  • 1 Beds
  • 572 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $60,280

  • 1 Beds
  • 572 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1956

Description

1410 Cowart Rd is a single family home in Cocoa, FL. This home was built in 1956 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 572 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $60,280. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Cowart Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1410 Cowart Rd is located in a community that is home to 16,302 residents, which has increased by 5.8% since 2000. 62.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.71%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Cowart Rd has a median household income of $34,382 and spends about $33,832 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Cowart Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 28.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 19.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Cowart Rd include Cocoa High School, and Endeavour Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1048 (523 for Math and 525 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 52.7% of the residents near 1410 Cowart Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Cowart Rd is about 61.7 degrees in January and 81.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Cowart Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
1
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
572
Year Built
1956
Latitude
28.37
Longitude
-80.75
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $505 $0 $0 $40,170
2017 $505 $0 $0 $39,350
2015 $502 $0 $0 $39,120
2013 $478 $0 $0 $38,240

Local Info

Population
16,302
Median Family Income
$34,382
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.8%
Median Homeowner Age
36.7
Households with Children
62.5%
Unemployment Rate
5.8%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Cocoa High School 7-12
Edgewood Junior/Senior High School 7-12
Endeavour Elementary School   PK-6

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week