224 S County Line Rd,
Risingsun, OH 43457
- 4 Beds
- 1,766 sqft
Est. Value* : $61,130
- 4 Beds
224 S County Line Rd is a single family home in Risingsun, OH. This home was built in 1900 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,766 square feet of living space. In 12/13/2017, this property sold for $15,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $61,130. Frequently asked questions about 224 S County Line Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 224 S County Line Rd is located in a community that is home to 1,860 residents, which has decreased by -1.8% since 2000. 79.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.9%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.77%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 224 S County Line Rd has a median household income of $45,616 and spends about $40,478 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 224 S County Line Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 224 S County Line Rd include Lakota Elementary School, Lakota High School, and Lakota Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 64.7% of the residents near 224 S County Line Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 224 S County Line Rd is about 26.5 degrees in January and 73.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 25.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 224 S County Line Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1335 N Union St,
$58,000 House For Sale
933 Leondard Street,
$103,000 House For Sale
1035 Cory St,
$94,900 House For Sale
842 N Union St,
$100,000 House For Sale
2636 Falcon Lane,
$753,191 House For Sale
621 N Union St,
$60,000 House For Sale
544 N County Line St,
$65,000 House For Sale
521 Sandusky St,
$76,900 House For Sale
128 N Grant Street,
$149,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lakota Elementary School||PK-4||414||20||20.7||4.88 mi|
|Lakota High School||9-12||262||16||16.3||4.88 mi|
|Lakota Middle School||5-8||367||17||21.5||4.88 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.