3584 Gem Ave,
Emmett, ID 83617
- 3 Beds
- 2,100 sqft
Est. Value* : $329,700
- 3 Beds
- 2,100 sqft
3584 Gem Ave is a single family home in Emmett, ID. This home was built in 2006 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,100 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $329,700. Frequently asked questions about 3584 Gem Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3584 Gem Ave is located in a community that is home to 14,595 residents, which has increased by 23.5% since 2000. 75.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.02%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.34%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3584 Gem Ave has a median household income of $38,473 and spends about $36,182 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3584 Gem Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3584 Gem Ave include Emmett High School, Emmett Middle School, and Shadow Butte Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1049.
- How’s the job market? About 66.6% of the residents near 3584 Gem Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3584 Gem Ave is about 17.8 degrees in January and 66.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 15.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 15.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3584 Gem Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4982 Hanna Ave,
$499,999 For Sale
Parcel U Westridge Lane,
$240,000 For Sale
3225 N Cherry Laurel Way,
$450,000 For Sale
2602 N Munger Rd,
$428,700 For Sale
12302 W Indus Dr,
$498,900 For Sale
12087 W Hiddenlake St,
$549,900 For Sale
12019 W Streamview Dr.,
$493,900 For Sale
11962 W Streamview Dr.,
$583,900 For Sale
11995 W Streamview Dr.,
$491,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Emmett High School||9-12||684||28.9||23.6||3.22 mi|
|Emmett Middle School||5-8||669||36.1||18.4||2.91 mi|
|Shadow Butte Elementary School||K-5||500||23.7||21||2.75 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.5|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.