2690 Mountain View Dr NE,
Hansville, WA 98340
- 2 Beds
- 1,314 sqft
Est. Value* : $336,000
- 2 Beds
- 1,314 sqft
2690 Mountain View Dr NE is a single family home in Hansville, WA. This home was built in 1953 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,314 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and baseboard heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $336,000. Frequently asked questions about 2690 Mountain View Dr NE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2690 Mountain View Dr NE is located in a community that is home to 1,379 residents, which has increased by 2.8% since 2000. 72.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.38%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (16.32%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2690 Mountain View Dr NE has a median household income of $74,343 and spends about $56,541 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2690 Mountain View Dr NE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 13.7%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2690 Mountain View Dr NE include David Wolfle Elementary, Kingston High School, and Kingston Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1064 (522 for Math and 542 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 52.6% of the residents near 2690 Mountain View Dr NE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2690 Mountain View Dr NE is about 38.9 degrees in January and 63.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2690 Mountain View Dr NE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
Seven Sisters Rd,
$85,000 For Sale
34417 Hood Canal Dr NE,
$750,000 For Sale
63 Red Cedar Lane,
$829,000 For Sale
133 Baldwin Lane,
$415,000 For Sale
101 Montgomery Ct,
$480,000 For Sale
50 Keller Lane,
$449,900 For Sale
232 Olympus Blvd,
$485,000 For Sale
2 Lot B&D N Bayview Dr,
$275,000 For Sale
102 Argyle Lane,
$474,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|David Wolfle Elementary||PK-5||345||26.4||13||8.86 mi|
|Kingston High School||9-12||766||38.8||19.7||9.89 mi|
|Kingston Middle School||6-8||488||28.6||17||10.05 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.9|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.