215 Center Ave,
Republican City, NE 68971
- 1,920 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,920 sqft
215 Center Ave is a single family home in Republican City, NE. This home was built in 1968 and includes two bathrooms and 1,920 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 215 Center Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 Center Ave is located in a community that is home to 505 residents, which has decreased by -8.5% since 2000. 76.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (18.78%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.81%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Center Ave has a median household income of $31,921 and spends about $32,424 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Center Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Center Ave include Alma Elementary At Alma, and Alma High School.
- How’s the job market? About 69.2% of the residents near 215 Center Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Center Ave is about 22.8 degrees in January and 73.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 20.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Center Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
120 Sheppard Avenue,
$129,900 For Sale
1103 East Avenue,
$169,900 For Sale
603 McMillan St,
$108,900 For Sale
195 M Avenue,
$269,000 For Sale
909 17th Avenue,
$297,700 For Sale
604 E 8th Street,
$259,900 For Sale
6 Plaza Blvd,
$220,900 For Sale
1518 16th Avenue,
$289,900 For Sale
7310 W 29th Street,
$459,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Alma Elementary At Alma||PK-6||186||16||11.6||7.38 mi|
|Alma High School||7-12||136||14.1||9.6||7.4 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.