206 Starr Pl,
Jackson, OH 45640
- 3 Beds
- 1,504 sqft
Est. Value* : $105,900
- 3 Beds
206 Starr Pl is a single family home in Jackson, OH. This home was built in 1947 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,504 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $105,900. Frequently asked questions about 206 Starr Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 Starr Pl is located in a community that is home to 14,511 residents, which has increased by 7.5% since 2000. 74.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.23%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Starr Pl has a median household income of $35,484 and spends about $34,454 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Starr Pl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Starr Pl include Jackson High School, Jackson Middle School, and Jackson Westview Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 55.3% of the residents near 206 Starr Pl have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Starr Pl is about 23.2 degrees in January and 72.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Starr Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
196 Chestnut Street,
$89,900 House For Sale
51 Main Place,
$89,900 House For Sale
41 Gay Street,
$125,000 House For Sale
116 Florence Avenue,
$57,900 House For Sale
14917 West St Rt 93,
$849,500 House For Sale
235 Prices Switch Road,
$65,000 House For Sale
14261 Beaver Pike,
$199,900 House For Sale
7174 State Route 776,
$124,900 House For Sale
10305 Beaver Pike,
$169,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Jackson High School||9-12||682||41.2||16.5||0.53 mi|
|Jackson Middle School||6-8||553||36.7||15||0.31 mi|
|Jackson Westview Elementary School||PK-5||406||23.3||17.4||0.94 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.