17045 W Fullerton Ave,
New Berlin, WI 53151
- 4 Beds
- 1,245 sqft
Est. Value* : $209,900
- 4 Beds
17045 W Fullerton Ave is a single family home in New Berlin, WI. This home was built in 1952 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,245 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. In 10/10/2018, this property sold for $216,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $209,900. Frequently asked questions about 17045 W Fullerton Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 17045 W Fullerton Ave is located in a community that is home to 32,374 residents, which has increased by 5.8% since 2000. 81.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.13%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.98%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 17045 W Fullerton Ave has a median household income of $74,727 and spends about $56,711 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 17045 W Fullerton Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 17045 W Fullerton Ave include New Berlin Middle/High, and Poplar Creek Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 67.5% of the residents near 17045 W Fullerton Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 17045 W Fullerton Ave is about 16.3 degrees in January and 71.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 41.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 17045 W Fullerton Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
17601 W Roosevelt Ave,
$283,000 House For Sale
17800 W Roosevelt Ave,
$264,900 House For Sale
1419 S 169th St,
$205,000 House For Sale
1634 S 167th St,
$175,000 House For Sale
17325 Burnet St,
$239,900 House For Sale
1075 S Calhoun Rd,
$249,900 House For Sale
1020 Lois Ave,
$285,000 House For Sale
1635 S 165th St,
$265,000 House For Sale
17665 Tremont St,
$479,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|New Berlin Middle/High||7-12||1,083||68.9||15.7||1.63 mi|
|Poplar Creek Elementary||PK-6||472||29.9||15.7||1.19 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.