Off Market

14705 Mill Spring Dr,

Midlothian, VA 23112
  • 4 Beds
  • 1,574 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $220,300

  • 4 Beds
  • 1,574 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built


14705 Mill Spring Dr is a single family home in Midlothian, VA. This home was built in 1985 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,574 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $220,300. Frequently asked questions about 14705 Mill Spring Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 14705 Mill Spring Dr is located in a community that is home to 36,972 residents, which has increased by 23% since 2000. 81.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.01%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.34%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14705 Mill Spring Dr has a median household income of $83,959 and spends about $61,200 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14705 Mill Spring Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.5%. Property crime risk is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 14705 Mill Spring Dr include Clover Hill Elementary, Cosby High, and Tomahawk Creek Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1010 (503 for Math and 507 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1004.
  • How’s the job market? About 69.6% of the residents near 14705 Mill Spring Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14705 Mill Spring Dr is about 31.9 degrees in January and 73.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14705 Mill Spring Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
Square Footage
Year Built

Tax History

2018 $1,910 $0 $0 $201,100
2017 $1,903 $0 $0 $193,100
2016 $1,776 $0 $0 $185,000
2015 $1,770 $0 $0 $181,800
2014 $1,690 $0 $0 $173,500

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Clover Hill Elementary PK-5
Cosby High 9-12
Tomahawk Creek Middle 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!