Off Market

14106 Leicester Ln,

Orlando, FL 32828
  • 4 Beds
  • 1,951 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $301,500

  • 4 Beds
  • 1,951 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1998

Description

14106 Leicester Ln is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1998 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,951 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $301,500. Frequently asked questions about 14106 Leicester Ln and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 14106 Leicester Ln is located in a community that is home to 5,404 residents, which has increased by 25.1% since 2000. 78.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.04%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14106 Leicester Ln has a median household income of $55,994 and spends about $46,446 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14106 Leicester Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 14106 Leicester Ln include Avalon Middle, Stone Lakes Elementary, and Timber Creek High. The state average SAT score is 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.1% of the residents near 14106 Leicester Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14106 Leicester Ln is about 57.9 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14106 Leicester Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,951
Year Built
1998
Latitude
28.52
Longitude
-81.18
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $3,551 $0 $0 $207,181
2016 $3,551 $0 $0 $197,659
2015 $3,450 $0 $0 $187,054
2013 $2,799 $0 $0 $140,106

Local Info

Population
5,404
Median Family Income
$55,994
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.9%
Median Homeowner Age
30.1
Households with Children
78.6%
Unemployment Rate
4.0%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Avalon Middle 6-8
Stone Lakes Elementary PK-5
Timber Creek High 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week