1410 Crystal Ct,
Tavares, FL 32778
- 2 Beds
- 1,280 sqft
Est. Value* : $70,160
- 2 Beds
- 1,280 sqft
1410 Crystal Ct is a condominium unit in Tavares, FL. This home was built in 1982 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,280 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $70,160. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Crystal Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Crystal Ct is located in a community that is home to 17,729 residents, which has increased by 13.5% since 2000. 69.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (17.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (11.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Crystal Ct has a median household income of $45,591 and spends about $40,340 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Crystal Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Crystal Ct include Rimes Early Learning & Literacy Center, and Tavares High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1019 (513 for Math and 506 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 51.9% of the residents near 1410 Crystal Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Crystal Ct is about 53.6 degrees in January and 81.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Crystal Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1783 Dunedin Drive,
$210,540 For Sale
1910 College Park Drive,
$799,000 For Sale
852 Lake Elsie Drive,
$208,000 For Sale
3435 Landing View,
$279,900 For Sale
3303 LANDING VW,
$329,900 For Sale
1415 E Alfred St,
$115,000 For Sale
528 Reserve Drive,
$509,900 For Sale
32651 Lakeshore Drive,
$675,000 For Sale
223 Rue De Paresse,
$63,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Rimes Early Learning & Literacy Center||PK-5||229||19||12||12.49 mi|
|Tavares Elementary School||PK-5||914||60||15.2||0.63 mi|
|Tavares High School||9-12||1,319||61||21.6||1.15 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.